Mercury in hand
The chemical element mercury (Hg) is sometimes called quicksilver because of its liquid metallic appearance. While the sight of metal pouring from the hand is intriguing, mercury is extremely toxic when inhaled or touched and should never be handled with bare skin.
This item has a Creative Commons license for re-use. This Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license means that you may use, remix, tweak, and build upon the work for non-commerical purposes as long as you credit the original creator and as long as you license your new creation using the same license. For more information about Creative Commons licensing and a link to the license, see full details at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.